Who We Are
At CEA we recognize the significance of dependable and effective backup power solutions. With our distinct beginning, we can offer top-of-the-line products to our customers.
- CEA roots date back to 1993, when we were established as a testing facility for batteries. Since then, CEA has been able to identify the most reliable and efficient batteries and backup power products on the market.
- CEA’s approach is unique, as we have specialized in this field from the beginning. This experience allows us to provide our customers with the best backup power solutions, tailored to your specific needs.
- CEA’s expertise in backup power solutions ensures that our products are of the highest quality, and our customers can rely on us to provide efficient and dependable power backup in a variety of situations.
- CEA is based out of Raleigh, North Carolina but we provide services and materials all over the United States. With excellent lead times we can get you what you need in the time that you need it most.
More Than Quality Power Back Up
CEA power prides themselves on providing the best solution for each customer. From our sales team, engineers, and project managers everyone plays an important role in finding solutions tailored to your needs.
No matter what electrical issue or concern you may be facing our teams are excited to work with you and discuss the best possible solution.
The simple way of saying it is, we love to provide solutions!
As your company expands and grows so does the need for material.
CEA can provide just that. Batteries and power back up may be the start of CEA and something we can always support you with but we can also provide:
- Cabinet Design & Build
- Green Field Site Builds
- Theft Deterrent Devices
- Fiber Broadband Network EF&I
- Minor Materials
At CEA we pride ourselves on truly helping our customers and providing excellent customer satisfaction. It is what sets our team apart. We want you to feel taken care of and that your needs are being met. Our team of engineers are always ready to brainstorm and come up with a new solution based the issue you may be facing.
How We Can Provide On Site Services
The importance of a job well done is valued by CEA as much as it is you.
- All CEA technicians are in house employees. They are not contracted out and are trained by us at CEA.
- This allows us to know how they are installing and ensuring best practices.
- Our technicians take pride in their work being CEA employees. So you can trust you are getting the best possible install services.
Running a company that requires back up power and constant power solutions can be a huge under taking. When it comes to maintaining and getting much needed equipment and materials, it can be really helpful to speak with an expert to help guide you and support you. CEA would love to partner with your company to make getting the materials you need easier.