High Strength Strand
CEA provides the solution for high-strength wire needs with our 7-wire extra high-strength strand. With a protective layer of Galvanized or Galfan coating, CEA’s 7-wire extra high-strength strand is designed to withstand the toughest environments. Because of its high breaking load, it is perfect for use in applications that require maximum strength and durability, including power and telecommunication lines, railway signals, towers, masts, and wind turbines.
Our strand comes in Galvanized and Galfan coatings, giving you the flexibility to choose the best option for your needs.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
- Smoother and more attractive finish.
- Consistent diameters & consistent stand lengths on finished products.
- Provides corrosion resistance, as well as enhanced durability and longer service life & is 2.5x better than Class A Galvanize.
- 95% Zinc and 5% Aluminum plus rare earth mischmetal
CEA’s 7-wire extra high-strength strand has your telecom needs covered. With its exceptional strength and resistance to wear and tear, it will keep your operations running smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
At CEA Power, we are committed to providing our customers with the best quality products and services. Contact us today to see how we can support your next deployment.