CEA Advantage Batteries
Reliability & Long-Lasting Power
The Advantage Battery Telecom Series is a maintenance-free, valve-regulated, lead-acid battery designed and proven to excel in abusive high heat and climate-controlled telecommunications applications. Manufactured to the highest worldwide quality standards, this battery is an excellent choice for anyone looking for reliable and long-lasting power.
The Advantage Battery Telecom Series is perfect for a wide range of telecommunications applications:
- Distributed power.
- Central offices.
- Customer premise equipment.
- Wireless base stations.
The product features of the Advantage Battery Telecom Series are second to none:
- A thicker plate design increases battery life, and a low calcium lead grid alloy for extended storage time with minimal capacity loss.
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology is used for efficient gas recombination and immobilization of electrolytes, ensuring maximum performance.
- It is equipped with a flame-arresting safety valve, allowing excess gas to escape in case of overcharging.
- Low-profile threaded insert terminals reduce the height and increase safety, while the battery is non-spillable and not restricted for air, sea, or ground transportation.
- It is an impressive 10+ year lifespan at 77oF (25oC), with a self-discharge rate that allows it to be stored for up to 6 months at 77oF (25 oC) before a freshening charge is required.
At CEA Power, we are committed to providing our customers with the best quality products and services. Contact us today to see how we can support your next project.